As we look to the future of our agency, we are pleased to recognize some of the people and organization who have played a vital role in our ability to serve the families of Northern Kentucky. They are:
Pictured (L to R): Allyn Renecke, Campbell County Fiscal Court; Rebecca Volpe, Small Business Development Center; Cindy Millay, Board of Directors; Chuck Zix, NuImaging Professional; Carol Dixon, Crossroads Church.
- Rebecca Volpe, Director, Small Business Development Center (Rekindle Partner of the Year)
- Carol Leonhart, Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor, Kentucky Office of Vocational Rehab (Senior Employment Partner of the Year)
- Crossroads Church (Volunteer Partner of the Year)
- Cline Elementary (Head Start Partner of the Year)
- Campbell County Fiscal Court (Housing Partner of the Year)
- Nichole Dathone, FBI Victim Specialist, Louisville FBI Field Office (Community Collaboration for Children Partner of the Year)
- Chuck Zix, President, NuImaging Professional (YouthBuild Partner of the Year)
- Neediest Kids of All (Funding Partner of the Year)
We also recognized two people with individual awards. They were:
- Cindy Millay, Dorothy Weidemann Board Member of the Year Award
- Jennifer Wahl, Sargent Shriver Employee of the Year Award
Thank you to all of our community partners. Here is to 40 more great years.